Dentist in Muskegon, MI
We Welcome New Patients
We are accepting new patients of all ages. You will have the opportunity to meet with our team and get to know Drs. Michael and Jacob Fischer, dentists in Muskegon. We are committed to educating you about your dental needs and will answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of dental care available today. Thank you for your confidence in our dental office and we look forward to meeting you.
New Patient Forms
To provide you with the most efficient new patient experience, please download and complete the forms below and bring them to your first appointment. Our team will take comprehensive records and address any concerns or questions you may have. If you have any problems downloading the forms, please contact our office and we will gladly send them to you.
Your First Visit
Your first visit with us may include some or all of the following:
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Full mouth digital x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Teeth cleaning
- One-on-one consultation with our dentist to discuss your needs, concerns, goals, and treatment options
During your visit, we will answer any and all questions about your oral health. We will provide a detailed financial consultation to ensure your treatments are timed effectively and affordably.
Insurance and Billing
We can help you maximize your benefits. We recommend that you contact our office prior to your appointment to provide us with insurance information for verification of benefits. We accept most major dental insurances and will file most claims for you as a courtesy. We will provide you with an explanation of your dental benefits and financial responsibilities up front, and work with you to ensure financing, if needed.
Our office goal is to provide you with clear information regarding our dental fees, payment options, and your insurance benefits. Before treatment begins, we will provide you with an estimate of the total fees expected. Please understand that this is only an estimate. Treatment can change for a variety of unforeseen reasons.
Payment for services will be expected the day treatment is rendered. Available payment options are:
- We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Pre-payment Courtesy – If you pay your estimated portion the day of treatment, a 5% courtesy will be applied.
- Split payment – This option is available for patients who are diagnosed with treatment that will require multiple visits (ex: Crowns, Root-Canal Therapy). In this plan, half of the total cost will be paid at the beginning of treatment and the remaining half will be paid at the completion date.
- Care Credit – Care Credit is a health credit card that can be used to pay your complete balance. Upon approval, you may use your card and begin making monthly payments with zero percent interest from 6 months to a year, depending on the total cost of treatment. Care Credit Website.